- Silver Needle is a delicate loose leaf white tea grown in Fuding, China. Only the bud and top two leaves of each tea tree are carefully handled to create this elusive tea. It is air dried and withered into green leaves with downy hair. White Peony is known to offer high antioxidants with comparably low caffeine content because White teas are the least processed of all tea types. Though its taste profile is faint at first it becomes increasingly sweet in each subsequent infusion, revealing a surprisingly smooth grassy sweet note to the end.
- Scented and softened with natural sea salt and lavender essential oil, these bath salts pull the toxins out of your skin leaving it silky smooth and relaxed.
- Illume Tonka Noir silver hand-poured premium candle: This deliciously urbane scent elevates comfort to an art form. Juicy mandarin, rose essence and night-blooming jasmine blend with inky tonka bean, salted musk, creamy sandalwood and smoky Madagascar vanilla.
- A concentrated face treatment with activated charcoal and sea clay to draw out impurities and minimize the appearance of pores. Rice bran powder provides a gentle exfoliating experience, revealing a brighter and clearer complexion
- Elegant rounded stoneware mug with speckled accents, 14 oz.
- Keepsake box is eco-friendly and made from recycled materials