I have worked in cancer centers and hospitals, where I felt follow up care for patients and families was poorly handled. I did my Ph.D. dissertation on patients living with cancer and caregivers living with cancer which was published in the Journal of Psycho-Social Oncology. I started a private practice hoping I would be able to serve this population.
- Ph.D. New York University School of Social Work
- LCSWR New York State Academy of Clinical Social Workers
- Advance Certified Hospice & Palliative Care
- New York University Doctoral Program
- Adelphi University Masters in Social Work 1996
- Long Island University BA 1994
Years in Practice: 10+