I trained in Oncology Psychotherapy many years ago at an intensive at Sloan Kettering. I treat many people with cancer and people who have family members and loved ones who have or have had cancer. On a personal note, a good friend died of cancer and I have several friends who are long term cancer survivors. Currently, one of my mentors has brain cancer. Cancer seems to be an epidemic these days and I am interested in helping people through the recovery process and in integrative treatments for cancer.
- Ph.D. NYS License 009316
- Certificate of completion: New York University Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
- Certificate of completion in EMDR: EMDR Institute
- Ph.D. City University of New York
- M.A. Columbia University (Teachers College)
- B.A. Columbia University (Barnard College)
Years in Practice: 20+