- Provides deep relaxation and helps reduce stress
- Eases headaches and chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Facilitates your body’s self-correcting abilities
- Promotes an overall sense of well-being
- Includes a CD featuring chakra balancing music
This CranioSacral therapy tool was invented by Osteopathic Physician John Uplander as a gentle way to manipulate the balance of spinal and brain fluids. This manipulation releases tensions deep in the body, relieves pain and improves whole-body health.
This in-home therapy tool mimics hands-on therapy by inducing a “pause” in the craniosacral fluid rhythm, which helps the nervous system shift from a state of alertness, to one of calmness. This stills the body and the mind.
Insider tip: Remember to lay on a flat, hard surface versus carpeting when you use the product.
“If I’m feeling wonky, I hop on my Still Point Inducer to get some immediate relief. I don’t watch television that often, but when I do, it’s a good time to multi-task with some quick CranioSacral therapy help. 15-20 minutes does the trick.”
Lisa Lefebvre, Mend After Founder/Patient