Available over phone or video conference
Keesha Ewers, ARNP, PhD
Mend Recovery Coach Director
Your certified Recovery Coach will guide you with holistic, evidence-based information on healing behaviors, resources, products and therapies. You also will receive personalized food recommendations, exercise plans, stress-reducing techniques and emotional healing tools.
Work with your coach on any/all of the following:
- Protocols for special challenges related to surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, and hormone-suppression therapy
- Education on how to manage common symptoms
- Coaching on how to detoxify your body after harsh treatments
- Guidance on how to regain energy, strength and stamina
- Understanding sources of pain, anxiety and depression
- Techniques to reclaim intimacy, improve sexual function and re-connect with a loved one after difficult changes to your tissues and/or biochemistry
- Support for fast-tracking hair/skin/nail health improvement
- Nutrition and supplement regiments that can help get rid of unwanted weight gain
- Suggestions on how to address numbness, neuropathy or the painful effects of lymphedema
- Evidence-based advice on gently transitioning from surgical, chemical or natural menopause
It’s important to note that while some MEND Recovery Coaches may be licensed medical professionals — including MDs and Nurse Practitioners – our Recovery Coaches do not have the authority nor claim to be able to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This is the role of your primary care doctor or nurse practitioner.