Kind gifts for chemotherapy patients you can send to your female friend
Chemotherapy can affect mind, body and spirit. Here are our top 8 gift ideas to help during and after chemo:
- Our Women’s Chemo Gift Box can help curb nausea, comfort a tender scalp and encourage hair regrowth ($99).
- A new wardrobe addition can lift spirits: Gift of Hats ($89).
- A must-have toxin-free Hair Regrowth gift Set combats hair loss, soothes sensitive scalps and stimulates hair regrowth ($119).
- Help a patient on the road to health and wellness with our Daily Multi and “I’ve Had Infusions” nutritional supplements ($45 and $89).
- “I Need Hair/Skin/Nails Help is our nourishing beauty protein supplement loaded with antioxidants to help strengthen and repair ($39).
- A Follicle Stimulating Paddle Brush helps stimulate hair regrowth ($29).
- Kick painful chemo side effects to the curb with this 100% natural Neuropathy Pain Relief Cream ($25).
- Certified organic and 100% food-grade, this Sensitive Skincare Gift Set helps tired patients self-pamper ($85).
- A Mend After Gift Card will help your loved one choose the recovery tools they need.
Here’s more ideas on what to give a loved one during their cancer journey: