These gifts for cancer patients are appropriate for anyone—regardless of what they are ‘mending after’…
Swap out that bouquet for practical gifts that help speed recovery. Here are our suggestions:
- This ‘Heal and Grow’ Gift Box will brighten any space with an easy-to-care-for air plant paired with a stylish brass mister and symbolic ceramic elephant planter ($55).
- Treat a friend to our Highest Quality Essential Oils to uplift and reduce stress—they deserve it! ($45).
- Remind a loved one just how much you care with our ‘P.S. I Love You’ Gift Box ($69).
- Help your loved one maintain health and wellness with our Daily Multi nutritional supplement ($45).
- Encourage your loved one to eat clean and healthy with delicious, nourishing and award-winning recipes from The Cancer Fighting Kitchen ($35).
- This Stanford University Stress and Breath Activity Tracker reminds us to breathe, move, and tracks stressors ($129).
- Make quick work of enjoying healthy teas with this beautiful glass Fast Boiling Electric Kettle ($99).
- Our Deluxe Heirloom Bean Gift Box is bursting with delicious new varieties and was featured in The New Yorker ($65).
- Give you friend the flexibility to choose their recovery tools with our Mend After Gift Card.
Here’s more ideas on what to give a loved one during their cancer journey: